Breckyn and I have been in a crafting mood. She is working on her latest project as an entry in this year's Creativity Conference.
She is making things out of fleece with her friend Allie. This is she and Rusty playing with her newly assembled braided dog tug.
They have also been making these braided scarves. It's something easy and fun that she can do all by herself. As you can see, she is pretty proud of it.
I've been trying to keep up with my sister Cheri which has been nearly impossible. She has a gift for artsy fartsy stuff.
I did this t-shirt with bleach and freezer paper. I also stitched the sleeves and neck line. It wasn't too hard just a little time consuming. This one is for Rugs. He is all about home made shirts.



3 comments:
Cool-- both cool. That's my vote. Nice work crafting genius!
Nice job Lec! I wonder who the Bacon man is? There is another reason why Tim would not like Russia- bacon is served raw! Yuck! I love the orange shirt too!
MOM
LECAAAAA! Great job! I love the biker shirt! The bacon one is hilarious! Way to go!
Post a Comment