Here's the moment you've all been waiting for... the big room unveiling. Here is the room before the rearrange but after the alleged karate chop...
This is the new rearrange. You'll notice the over sized TV was Tim's contribution to the new room. Thanks babe.
This is the wall I wasn't sure about. Then I found this beauty 50% off at World Market--- SCORE!
I also added this cool metal thing from Pier 1. Cheri, note art work off to the left. (thanks)
Here is Tim's new baby. Isn't she pretty? This room was a complicated rearrange that extended down into the basement. I'm not quite done with that. I've ordered some fabric and I'll post some pictures when it's finished.


4 comments:
Ooh! Lots to say. Jeff now has serious flat screen envy. I had metal object envy. I'm talking about that tree thing from Pier One. I LOVE IT!!! You know I have an obsession with trees and leaves. Also, I love that mirror. Way to bargain shop little lady! Lastly, thank you for letting me know someone has actually framed a picture I've taken. Yeah! I'm a photographer!!! Miss you guys. Can't wait to hang out with you (and your new room, too.) Sorry this was the worlds longest comment!
I like what you have done to the room. You have a neat touch in making thing look great. Can't wait to see it. Dad wants a TV like that too.
The room looks fabulous! I could plop right down on one of those big couches and possibly stay for a very long time. It is such a warm and inviting room!
You Magill gals have so much talent!
Greg has a baby too! (Flat screen) I have to say it is fun to watch when the picture is so clear.
Lookin good Taylor! I'm with Cheri that Pier One thing is really cool! I'm up for watching anything on that TV. Doesn't that make your kitchen a little loud now?!?!
Post a Comment