Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do these dorks look familiar?

While Tim and I were away, my parents watched the kids. I'm pretty sure they had fun because I came home to these little treasures....

This one's for you Jo...
It's scary that they could actually have glasses like this later in life thanks to me.
Well, it just goes to show that these little munchkins can make anything look cute. Thanks for watching the kids Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Margene said...

looks like fun. Glasses are always fun to wear when you don't need them. Glad their other grandma and grandpa are spoiling them.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, glad those are fake or you might have to use their college funds for lasik. Yikes!

I love your kids. They are so funny.

Cassie said...

All I can think about is Jodi!!! That is hysterical! Now your kids are looking like their aunt! Good thing those aren't permanent glasses!

Alice said...

Hey! That's the fun of being grandparents...you can make them do anything you want! They were so good!!!